All sk.in gloss products are designed to release a powerful antioxidant radiant shot to counteract the signs of UV and environmental damage, including pigmentation and intrinsic skin ageing. Specifically, sk.in gloss is effective in improving hydration, reducing pigmentation, increasing collagen production, and improving fine lines and wrinkles. sk.in gloss can be used by all skin types.
How to use
For morning use:
- Apply to cleansed, dry skin in the mornings before any other moisturiser or serum.
- Use one full pump to cover the entire face.
- Wait for your skin to completely absorb sk.in gloss before applying any other topical products, such as sk.in marvel.
- Remember to always apply a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher that contains Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide the following morning.
- If this is your first time using sk.in gloss, please follow the introductory phase skin regime instructions below.
The introductory phase skin regime:
- Use every third morning for the first two weeks, then every second morning for the next two weeks.
- If no skin reaction occurs continue to apply sk.in gloss every morning.
Always use a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher that contains Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide during the day when using this product.